Friday, October 8, 2010

Heads up Bloggers



Location Location Location


I have been wondering recently if there are any bloggers near me in Indiana. It would be awesome to make some new blogger friends. It would be very cool to have a place to meet the bloggers... and now there is just a place. 



Thanks to Jen at Slumber Designs has set up a blog for all bloggers to meet other bloggers by location! Please check out Location Central and add your blog. I did and so far I am one of 2 listed in Indiana. Thanks Jen and thanks to Carmen for letting me know all about this cool opportunity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate