Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nantucket Pictures

Hello Friends, 
 This week I am posting at Newfoundlander with a Heart so check it out here! But I also wanted to share some great Nantucket vacation pictures. These are from the first night at Madaket Beach. I loved all the driftwood and I have almost 100 shots of just drift wood. We rented a boat for the POPs concert! It was a fabulous night and I can't wait for next year. Please enjoy, Kate









Nantucket POP's Concert has the very best fireworks ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate