Monday, February 18, 2013

The List #3

List #3

Reading: I just started the third book of the twilight series, I am re-reading the books so I can watch all the movies in order, just in time for Breaking Dawn 2 to come out on DVD and BlueRay March 2nd, YAY!!! (and yes...I already saw it in the theater, twice) (and yes... I am that much of a geek and proud to be!)

Writing: I am working on getting lots of blog posts written and scheduled before spring break!


Listening: I have been listening to lots of James Taylor this week and the soundtracks of Glee and Pitch Perfect!


Watching: The third season of 3rd Rock from the Sun on my Apple Tv!

Wishing:  I could find a roommate who loves doing dishes... cause I hate it!


Hoping: I am hoping to get some good sleep this week, I haven't gotten too much solid sleep lately.


Wearing: my favorite, and only pair of jeans and my Ivy Tech T-shirt!


Eating: Dinner last night was a frozen Red Barron Pizza, Reese's Pieces! Breakfast is cinnamon toast and tea.


Baking: This week I am making a Pineapple Upside Down Cake and something chocolate!

Drinking: I'm drinking Crystal Light Peach Ice Tea and Ginger ale.


Loving: The pile of blankets I am curled up under, my apartment. I am also already love my Valentine's Day present to myself, a creme brûlée torch...I haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to try it... with supervision!


Feeling: I am feeling overwhelmed. I said yes to something without really thinking of the what it would entail and now that I have to do it... I don't really want to. It has opened me up to some old feelings and thought that I don't want to bring up again. I kinda thought I was over it, but I guess I'm not.


Clicking: I really haven't done much this week, just some Pinterest and a little Facebook.


Have a great Monday, I will return Wednesday with some delicious cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate