Monday, March 11, 2013

List #4

The List #4
Happy Spring Break!

Reading:  I am reading Hotel Pastis by Peter Mayle. I have read this book more than a hundred times, its that good!. This is my second favorite book by Peter Mayle, my first favorite is A Year in Provence. These books are like mini foodie vacations to France. Make sure you have lots of food to snack on while reading. This is a foodie book and you will get hungry!



Listening: Lots of Minnie Driver...she has an amazing voice! My favorite song is London Skies.

Wishing:  That my co-workers wouldn't leave me out of everything they do and that my Aunt Fran is feeling OK after her surgery!


Eating: Tacos and Ice Cream Sundaes!

Drinking: More tea!

Loving: My apple TV!


Feeling: I feel like I really need a break from work and school, but someone else took vacation this week so I had to stay and work. It is really F 'nk annoying because I am the only one at work who is going to school, so you would think I would get to take spring break!


Cooking: I am super excited to make dinner for my friend, Corrine. We are having a girls night that will include chicken tacos that are based on my Fun and Festive Fajitas
, ice cream sundaes and tons of Margaritas! Link



What's New: On Friday I am starting acupuncture for my migraines. I hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate