Friday, February 11, 2011

Friendly Friday: week Febuary 4th to 11th

I know this cold and snow is getting to everyone, so cuddle in, grab some cocoa and stay warm!  

«Snow, I love you!»
photo © 2010 Tambako The Jaguar | more info (via: Wylio)




You are all ROCK!




Chrissy from Chrissy in America: Check out Chrissy's amazing Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes. Perfect for Valentines Day!


Sure Fit Inc.


Cooking Misadventures: Check it out, I am not the only one who has crazy hot dogs in Chicago. Enjoy the Comfort Zone!


Bitsy from I am Bitsy. Hear me Roar: check out Bitsy's search for a new life!


City Girl Chic


Mrs Mix-It from Cooking Underwriter: Check out this awesome Cookie Crisp and Rice 
Crispie Treats. This girl on a diet still craves her Rice Crispie Treats!


Tammilee from Tammilee Tips: Check out this awesome Yoplait Giveaway!


The Old Geezer from The Old Geezer Blog: Check out this awesome story about Frank Lloyd Wright. I found it very moving!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the Weekend Blog Hop. Nice to meet you!

    Wife on the Roller Coaster
    http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog!!! Glad I found you through the blog hop!!! Hoping you stop by and follow me back - Check out my new giveaway! (Recipe books!!)

    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop! That picture of you above the city is awesome! When you have time- stop by and check out my blog.-Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending all of the people my way. Check out todays recipe http://cooking-underwriter.blogspot.com/2011/02/easy-peach-lemon-trifle.html

    ReplyDelete


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate