Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to share some of the funniest valentines I have ever seen. I found them all through Wylio.com. I couldn't stop laughing when I found these awesome (food) valentines! 
Enjoy and Happy V-day!

Valentine_cakephoto © 2009 hyoin min | more info (via: Wylio)



Vintage Valentine's Day Card photo © 2009 Dave | more info (via: Wylio)



Vintage Valentine's Day Cardphoto © 2009 Dave | more info (via: Wylio)



vintage valentine: food and dietphoto © 2011 Karen Horton | more info (via: Wylio)

2 comments:


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate