Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weight Watchers... Week #4

Week 4. I skiped Weight Watchers last week so I could cook a family Valentines dinner. But I have not been that good this week. I have a really bad habbit of finding something super easy to make for dinner and I will eat it all week.I soon will be turning a lovely shade of orange, for almost every night this week I have eatten a baked sweet potato. Oy, but I am so close to losing a total of 5lbs so I went to weigh in today. 


So no I didn't get to my goal today of .8 pounds, but I did lose .4 pounds. So today I am one less stick of butter on my weight loss goal and 26 pounds from my goal Please wish me luck this week! I will need it. 

and sometimes I just take pictures of sticks of butterphoto © 2008 Robert S. Donovan | more info (via: Wylio)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, your homemade oreo cookies are what got me! Very cool blog - I'm always looking for some kitchen inspiration!
    Tone xo

    ReplyDelete


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate