Friday, March 25, 2011

Friendly Friday: Week March 18th to 25th


Good Morning! 

I am getting ready for 2 very large surprises for all of you! First of all this is the last Friendly Friday until May 6th… sorry, but I have something a little more fun to share with you.  Check out April 1st to see what is going on…no April fools this year. But I think you will be really excited.  Cheers, Kate


Tracy from Sugar Crafter:  Omg these Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are calling to me with their drippy lemon icing and tons of lemon zest


Julie from Just Me:  check out Julie's search for  label… I am Baker is very moving

Janae from Grumpy Grateful Mom: Oh no, this baby biting is so funny but I feel bad for the one he is chewing on… Janae

Chrissy from Chrissy in America: check out the new and super cute items at Whimsical Poppysmic! Also check out the giveaway for ad space

Lesley from Ireland Ever After: The story of  old poopy pipes and sweet kitties. Also the similarities between Irish and American commercials.

Shutterbug from Thingamajig: What is today's photo?

 Courtney from Misadventures in Cooking: A first birthday brought in with  new teeth. Poor baby!

Liz from Old New Again: Check out Liz's awesome Etsy store. I bought this and this… what perfect decor for my new home. Thanks Liz

Eileen from Square One:  introducing Baby Izzy!

Katrina from In Katrina's Kitchen: Your killing me Katrina!!! My favorite candy is hidden in these Easter Egg Cookies…OMG

Ashley from Ashley plus 3: Oh no, Ashley's playroom was  flooded. But check out this silver lining!

Shelley from Finding my Life in Faith: check out this A to Z April Challenge

Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife: Super cute Easter Crafts… so awesome!

Lila Braga: What I learned… so beautiful and refreshing

Roberta from More Thyme than Dough: This made me cry… I followed though with #10

Wilson Lite: How cool is this recipe for homemade laundry detergent… I use white vinegar as an add in to my laundry… this is awesome!

Adrienne from Love Philter: This is so funny! Congrats on the 2 awards!

Desi from Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl: Delicious Rosemary Cornish Hens

Nicole from Bliss n Tell: Oh yum,  this Tortellini Soup looks amazing and according to Nicole "Even if you can't cook, won't cook or don't like to cook, I think you can handle this soup."

Tanya from A Taste of T: What's on your mind Wednesday…so funny!

Norwegian Phoenix:  what I'm Loving Today… way to go. I am also loving Cadbury Eggs!

Julie from Rancher Mom:  Way to go on the weight loss… sorry you have been so ill!

Nikki from Nikki's Cakery: check out these cool "stitched" cupcakes

Meg from The Red Spoon: I love love love Balthazar! Check out these Balthazar's goat cheese tarts with caramelized onions! Yummy.

Sarah the Writer: Wordless Wednesday..cute kitty!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh!!! I will checking in every Friday to see your favs. Love them all! Have a good weekend! I notice you did weight watcher points on your last recipe. How come I haven't noticed this before?! Do you always do this? I will pass this info on to my friends always on weight watchers. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you have in store! And thanks for featuring a link to a picture of my fluffy kitty. One of many benefits of being home is being around him :)

    ReplyDelete


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate