Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight Watchers... Week #6

Yay today was a good day!  

 I couldn't believe after a week of feeling blah, grumpy, sleepy and yes I was crabby, (add up the dwarfs!) That I actually felt OK today. I  went to the grocery store, returned movies to red box and went to weigh in… a big day for a girl who hasn't left the house for a week, well other than to go to the doctor.  
Keep Fit Be Happy

I had no idea what to think about my weight today. After a week of almost chicken soup and not much else I thought maybe I had lost weight. But I have also been hopped up on steroids, sinus medication and antibiotics. So I really had no idea what I was in for when getting on the scale.
I lost 2.6 pounds!  
So I am down for a total of 7.4 pounds. 
So I finally got my 5lb star sticker- cause this girl needs her stickers.


Oh...by the way I made this awesome Soft Carmel Popcorn today! I am currently trying to ignore the Carmel-y goodness hiding in my oven. 







photo © 2008 Kevin Dooley | more info (via: Wylio)







7 comments:

  1. How can you make yumminess and ignore it? Popcorn is my favorite. Congrats on the weight loss although it sounds like you had a terrible week. I'm so glad you had a better day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley, just so you know… the ignoring is not going well. (munch, munch, munch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on the weight loss!
    Boo on being sick!
    I thought I had lost this week, turns out I was wrong. I blame the Girl Scout Cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are a strong woman to lose weight with caramel corn around. I have a serious problem with eating yummy foods that are in my house--in mass quantities! Glad you're feeling better. It sounds like we've had the same miserable thing. Have a good Monday! Janae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I saw you being featured over on FTLOB and was intrigued by your recipes and photography. I am your newest follower :)

    Check out my blog and follow back if you like!

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the weight loss. I will be glad to eat whatever pop corn you do not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, Girl Scout Cookies are absolutely to blame for last weeks weigh in was a whopping loss of .2! Dang Thin Mints!
    And I did end up tossing out the carmel corn, but not before I got some pictures to share with you all. Sorry Roberta. Unfortunately it seems that my strong power didn't out last the huge quantity of soft creamy carmel corn I had!

    ReplyDelete


Hello and thanks for visiting Calamity Kate Kitchen. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipes and stories to leave a comment! Please excuse our word verification, but lots of spammers have been leaving their comments and those comments are not appropriate. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to read your comments!
Cheers, Kate